Tuesday, December 19, 2006

We Interrupt this Program for a Commercial

I don't know about you but for some dumb reason I thin the M&M's commercial with Santa Claus is just too cute. I know it's a "repeat" but I do love it...

So after seeing it about a dozen times so far this season, I decided to make Myrtle's version of the same commercial...

of course space is limited in our journals and to make it how I would like to would make the drawings so small you'd hardly see them so I had to do them in individual frames... See if you recognize the commercial..





I did all the drawings for this but have to admit that I sorta "copied" the stand up Santa from one I found on the web.. but I did copy it freehand and colored everything myself all in PSP 5 (yeah, the old one.. it's still the best!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS, from Myrtle.



Sorry bud.. Myrtle already did your commercial!

No comments: