Thursday, April 19, 2007

Myrtle Meets The Dragon

My friend Kiyotoe (a.k.a. The Dragon050376) commented in the last Myrtle I did that he thought Myrtle should meet him. (a.k.a. the Dragon).

So I thought about this and decided, yeah, maybe she should meet him! So for the last 2 days this is what kept me busy.

I wondered how a meeting between a turtle and a dragon would go, and my instincts led me to this............



But knowing Myrtle, she wouldn't stay scared for long, so I needed to see how things would progress as they got to know each other a little better.






Hmmm, and I supposed he'd cough a fireball! hehehe.

Ok Kiyotoe.. you asked for it... you got it! (And yes, I know you are handsomer then this dragon... but it is a cartoon, so deal with it!)

'till next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee, I loved your cartoon of Myrtle and the dragon. Well done, Helen